Will You Join Me?


Will you join me?
We’ll find a place where the tales are peaceful and the heroes worthy.

You too must be tired of the hate our brothers and sisters incite.
We can escape this realm of confused enemies and conflicted allies.

Our trip will be direct.

A journey past injustice and a crossing at the edge of outrage.
Morality will be our compass and righteousness our guide.


Will you join me?
We’ll find a place where patience is pursued and forgiveness perfected.

You too must be tired of the selfishness practiced by our brothers and sisters.
We can explore together the enduring lands of humility and responsibility.

Our trip will be direct.
A roadway toward revival and a bridge of self-control.
Faith will keep us afoot and conviction will hold us steadfast.

Will you join me?
We’ll find a place where fear is captured and love reigns absolute.

You too must be tired of the indifference our brothers and sisters preach.
We can build a new home that houses wisdom and truth.

Our trip will be direct.
A stop at honesty and a bypass of ignorance.
Compassion will lead us and integrity will be our companion.

Won’t you join me?
We’ll surely meet trials and our travels will prove arduous,
But our trip will be wrought with pure intent.

Won’t you join me?
We may stumble upon frustration and our labored hearts may ache,
But the distance is necessary and the urgency can’t be ignored.

Won’t you join me?

I cannot stay after seeing what I've seen.
My place among this broken world has expired.
I am now due to live the fortunes granted by courage.